Available Associate & Paralegal Positions
Corporate Transactional Paralegal
As a member of our Corporate Practice, a transactional paralegal has a variety of duties to support attorneys and work on client matters. The position requires the paralegal to perform the following primary functions:
- Perform due diligence review, draft documents, prepare closing checklists, monitor receipt of documents, prepare closing binders and provide support to attorneys on corporate transactions, including acquisitions, sales, financings, private placement memoranda
- Conduct, analyze and summarize UCC searches
- Prepare UCCs (initial and amendatory filings)
- Assist with entity formation and related matters
- Assist with SEC Form D and state blue-sky compliance
Qualified candidates will have at least five (and preferably more) years of corporate transactional experience in a law firm.
Paralegal certificate and/or Bachelor’s degree required. Please send a resume and cover letter to Laura T. Sears at firstname.lastname@example.org.