As a member of Gould & Ratner’s Litigation Practice, Alison Constantine handles primarily commercial disputes. She assists clients with contractual and real estate matters, as well as counseling a variety of large and small business clients on regulatory issues such as state registrations and licensing.
Before joining as an associate, Alison clerked for the firm for more than two years.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., cum laude , 2015
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., English and Political Science , 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Coalition of Women's Initiatives in Law
– Co-Chair of the Community Outreach Committee