As a member of Gould & Ratner’s Litigation Practice, Hannah Batsche focuses her practice in various areas of commercial litigation cases, as well as traditional labor and employment law.
Hannah represents clients in a variety of complex employment law and litigation matters, including breach of contract suits and commercial landlord-tenant actions.
Before joining Gould & Ratner as an associate, Hannah was a law clerk at the firm for more than two years.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Miami University, B.A., Psychology , 2017
- Illinois Employee Sick Leave Act Amended to Cover Personal Care for Family Members , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , June 21, 2021
- Chicago Passes Vaccine Anti-Retaliation Ordinance , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , April 27, 2021
- Tax Credit Available for Small Businesses That Offer Vaccine Paid Time Off , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , April 23, 2021
- Illinois Reporting Requirements Expand for Employers , HumanResourcesLawBlog.com , April 15, 2021
- New Illinois Employment Law: Restricting Use of Conviction Records , March 26, 2021